WTB: Good Head Unit!

hdave
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
as the title states,

im mainly looking for just alpien and pioneer head units, maybe eclipse too.

mp3 is a MUST

4v preout is very nice

must be in good conditon, if there is something wrong with it lemme know and ill decide if its cool.

***** im really really looking for the pioneer deh-p8600mp

so if anyone has that please let me know.

also im good with p7600mp, 8500mp etc...

alpine has a wide variety of HU's that play mp3s and have 4v preouts and a lto of features i wont use. so im open to a lot of them as logn as it isnt too old.

yea. im particularly looking for the p8600mp

it can be broken or non working. i dont mind, as long as the cosmetic condition is good.

Eclipse 3434 mp3 deck, 5 volt outs, cosmetics is about 9.7 out of 10, got a few small smudges on the face that im sure can just be wiped off, but im just not in the car long enough daily to worry about it. Paid 325 for it not too long ago, 200 +shipping Obo

in ur sig it says u got a 3443, and on ur post u wrote 3434

and on eclipse's site it says the 3434 has 2.7V preouts.

can u pls clarify all this and gimme some info? thx.

Eclipse 3434 mp3 deck, 5 volt outs, cosmetics is about 9.7 out of 10, got a few small smudges on the face that im sure can just be wiped off, but im just not in the car long enough daily to worry about it. Paid 325 for it not too long ago, 200 +shipping Obo

Yeah, this sig is a typo. And I cant find on the site where it says its a 2.7 preouts, but i could have swore it said 5 volt outs....I have the box and manual sitting around,i will have to read them and see if i can get any answers. Just let me know what ya want to know about it

Hmmm...**** tweeter saying it was 5 volt. I will take some pics before monday, i ordered a new usb cable since i lost mine from sony, and it should be here on monday so i will get some pics then

got an alpine system(fantom face radio, 6-disc cd changer and power akoustics dvd player) for sale.

the radio takes mp3's so does the cd changer.

if interested hit me up on here or email me at ricancivicmami@yahoo.com

i'm tryin 2 get rid of it for 500 shipped.

here are some pics.

AlpineCdChangerNDvdPlayer.jpg

GhostfaceAlpine.jpg

oh i also have a pioneer system im gettin rid of for the same price shipped. its the radio(plays mp3's, 6-disc cd changer, the equalizer, and amp). i have pics of the radio and eq but not of the changer or amp. those will come shortly.

thClearViewOfRadio.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.