WTB: Eclipse Remote (RMC105)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
Just as the title states, I need this remote. It comes with the CD3200-7200, and I need it to program my PAC-SWIX. If you have it laying around, or aren't using it, I am willing to pay shipping both ways. I only need it for a one time usage, otherwise, I will just outright buy it.

Got that same exact remote! I'll do $15 shipped to you. Can get it out first thing in the morning if you want as I have to ship a few other things off! LMK!

Paypal addy is vitveet@hotmail.com! The remote is brand new, never used and I'll include two AAA batteries (should be in good shape but the batteries will be used). LMK!

V.

Got that same exact remote! I'll do $15 shipped to you. Can get it out first thing in the morning if you want as I have to ship a few other things off! LMK!Paypal addy is vitveet@hotmail.com! The remote is brand new, never used and I'll include two AAA batteries (should be in good shape but the batteries will be used). LMK!

V.
Payment has been sent. If you won't be able to ship for a while, it's fine, I am not looking forward to taking that dash off again.

Hehe! I should be able to get it out this afternoon, if not, def. first thing in the morning!!

I'll let you know!

Thanks!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.