WTB: Eclipse CD7200 MKII

I have a 7000or 7100 I think it is with an optional Navigation and BNIB Eclipse old school mirror mount center ch. speaker....I'd have to check on the model tomorrow if intrested....
How much would you want for it? I found one already, but my friend still is looking for something like it.

I have eclipse cd7200. I own a shop and we were a dealer of Eclipse before they stopped selling to retailers, I ordered the last 5 cd7200s to my knowledge from the manufacture. So if you are interested contact me. All 5 are brand new in original packaging, still covered under warranty, like i said I own a retail store and I had these in stock. Also have a cd3200 in stock as well.

Thanks,

Kangas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.