WTB Dust Caps for Digital Designs woofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
As title says.

I have two brand new 12's, one of my dustcaps inadvertently got pushed in, tried pulling it out and completely ripped the paper covering on the cap. Im furious.

Called DD, was told they dont even sell those by themselves. I refuse to have equipment thats beat up in any way shape or form.

Hoping someone has some laying around. Don't really care about color or style, as long as it'll fit.

Post or PM. Thanks

So it doesn't have to be digital designs specific? Anything will work?
Also, i haven't ever done a cap only, just drop in re cones.

What's the process involve?
nope if it fits your good to go.

and its pretty simple from what ive seen, just remove old one glue new one on.

nope if it fits your good to go.
and its pretty simple from what ive seen, just remove old one glue new one on.

Fair enough. Still would like OEM DD caps.

Have NO IDEA what how this little boo boo feels, on a $1000 sub less than a week into its life.

@$!#%€

Wierd, i bought dd carbon fiber caps from a dealer. I guess they stopped selling them straight out
Yeah, dealer may have the ability to get them, but I have no DD dealer anywhere in my crappy state.

I just threw away 8 paper dust caps due to i reconed 8 of my 9515G subs and i originally had carbon caps on em and recones came with paper caps. Dont wanna just go online and grab a pair of carbon fiber caps. Looks better then paper caps

You should ask the forum if anybody knows someone who lives about a block away from a DD dealer that they grew up with. And is going there tomorrow to see about getting a remote start put in his moms car. There has to be someone on this forum who fits that description to a tee. You could probably ask them nicely to see if they would inquire about dd caps and if they are still available.

You should ask the forum if anybody knows someone who lives about a block away from a DD dealer that they grew up with. And is going there tomorrow to see about getting a remote start put in his moms car. There has to be someone on this forum who fits that description to a tee. You could probably ask them nicely to see if they would inquire about dd caps and if they are still available.

Lol, this ^^^.

Whoever this person is, can you see please? Lol. I have PayPal and car audio goodies, and a used fleshlight.

But no seriously, that'd be cool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.