WTB- Double Din DVD touchscreen

Participant count
  • Participant list

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
Not looking to spend a ton or anything, but I do want something decent. Not real particular on much except for no junk.

I can trade..

Custom Enclosure work

Eclipse Titanium SW9122 that has a crack in the surround(but fully functional) I have 2 fully working but they are pending in a sale to another forum member.

TC 1000 8" D2

I also have cash of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenwood ddx516 $220 shipped...its around 8 months old. Doesnt have a wiring harness...you can pick one up on ebay for $40. Thought about buying harness and using in car...but just cant afford the $180 price tag on the wiring to hook it up in car and be able to keep the chimes, onstar, and that other shiz. MIGHT have the harness laying around the house somewhere...cleaning out closet today and if I find it ill do $260 shipped.

I could be interested that but not at $220 with out the wiring. If you find the harness I may be able to work something out perhaps. What software version is on it?

I could be interested that but not at $220 with out the wiring. If you find the harness I may be able to work something out perhaps. What software version is on it?
Best id do is $200+shipping...but thats as good as it gets.

Btw also has the ipod adapter for it...completely forgot about having it till i dug through my closet again lol

I guess no one wants to sell their unit. Still looking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.