WTB: Digital read-out capacitor

I have a Massive 2.0 Cap.. Like new hardly used.. also have a .5 both are useless to me.. make offer and include shipping in price from Houston Tx to you... if you want them.. both work.. Will take any reasonable offer.

Here ya go.. both have mounts and massive still has the original packaging.. for what reason i have no clue.. both are in 'like new' working order.. make offer if you want them.. don't need either one of them..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I can get this to somewhere in NJ in US. Is that possible for you to ship that out ?

About this thread

Delusnl

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Delusnl
Nampa, Idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date