WTB: Digital read-out capacitor

Part # PP912UM-CAP

Tsunami's new and improved PP912UM-CAP digital capacitor offers you a great looking digital display and bright blue startup LED's.

Tsunami has added a built-in charging bulb to this competition quality capacitor. It is one of the easiest capacitors to install. You simply connect the wires and the capacitor safely charges itself.

With this capacitor, your prized system will enjoy "ground pounding" bottom end plus the visual appeal of the blue lcd meter.

Features

1.2 Farad capacitor

Durable chrome case

Blue digital LCD volt meter

Voltage activated blue flashing chase LED's

Bright nickel-plated brass terminals

Audible High/Low voltage warning

Electronic circuit protection

E.S.R less than 0.002 Ohm

Working voltage 24 DCV / 30 DCV surge

Mounting brackets, hardware

BUILT-IN CHARGING BULB

instructions are not included

caps are super practical, and everyone should have one in their builds. the digital meter is a must have.

good luck with your find!

send us pictures!!!

i hope your lights wont dim anymore, they shouldnt after you have that cap hooked up

Unfortunately the price of shipping a capacitor is probably gonna be a big chunk of the cost and you might not save much by getting one on here because of that.

Do you pretty much just want it for looks and for a readout, or do you actually have issues with your lights dimming that you believe warrants one? That'll help determine what you need.

dont want a 2nd battery, thats why im not askin for one....

I am going to get a better front batt and do the big 3 but for right now, im looking for a cap....completly for looks and a readout

Any reason you don't just want a super cool voltmeter?

If it's for looks, you probably want one with the general shape of that Power Acoustik one, where the cap is shaped kinda like an amp. On ebay there are some Planet Audio ones, 10 or 20 farad that have that kinda shape, but they might put some extra strain on your alternator. Not sure how bad.

Any reason you don't just want a super cool voltmeter?
If it's for looks, you probably want one with the general shape of that Power Acoustik one, where the cap is shaped kinda like an amp. On ebay there are some Planet Audio ones, 10 or 20 farad that have that kinda shape, but they might put some extra strain on your alternator. Not sure how bad.
Almost none. Leave the poor guy alone unless you have a cap he needs.

Caps don't hurt anything.

Unfortunately the price of shipping a capacitor is probably gonna be a big chunk of the cost and you might not save much by getting one on here because of that.
Fail. caps are extremely light. Shipping will not be much. It's batteries that weigh a ton and will kill you on shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.