WTB: Digital Designs C1b 2 Channel Amp in Black 2x50w

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jdubs04ss
10+ year member

I was looking for a DD C1b amp in Black to match my M3a that I currently have. There is a guy on CACO who has the C1b,C2b and C4b all in black and $150,$170 and $240 for the 3 amps, however CACO is down I guess because of the new server and I dont feel like waiting for it to come back up so I can check my PM's to message the guy back.

So if anyone else has a C1b,C2b or C4b amp IN BLACK ONLY I am interested in buying it. I would perfer BNIB but I'll take LNIB with no visible scratches on top (Few scratches on mounting feet is OK)

Get at me here or PM me if you have it, if you want to sell it and how much you'd like for it.

Just a note..I'm not paying more than $150 for the C1b,$170 for the C2b or $240 for the C4b only because those were his prices for brand new amps in plastic so they should either be priced the same or less for a used one...Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.