AUDIOMOBILE EVO 10" or 10" subs with less or equal to 5.25" mounting depth

Participant count
  • Participant list

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
I have a stealth box with very limited depth. roughly .65 cuft.

imag0238z.jpg

The deepest sub I could fit in there is the ID/IDQv2 series at 5.25". An arc audio 10" with 5.5" depth was too deep.

Now the IDQ sounds great as they always at low and moderate volume but just cant keep up at high volume.

I have more power available depending on impedance and would like to get more output without sacrificing much in regards to the sq of the idq. Just would like more output.

I know the dayton HO is 5" deep but I use one in my home theatre and I feel like it would be a lateral move as the 10 HO's do not get very loud sealed.

alumapro fit but not enough airspace.

Would LOVE an audiomobile EVO 10 but those are unicorns

I know some tc designs were 5" deep.

Treo maybe?

Diamond Mac Daddy is 5"

Am I overlooking anything and what do you guys recommend?

Help me out guys.

SI BM mkIV is to be released summer/fall.

Also, whitedragon on here (not his full username) has an Evo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

I just happen to have an Evo. Not sure what my price is considering they are a TC2+ motor, only 400 tops where ever made and mine just happens to be in mint condition.

I just happen to have an Evo. Not sure what my price is considering they are a TC2+ motor, only 400 tops where ever made and mine just happens to be in mint condition.
Tree-fiddy. Take it or leave it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.