WTB: DC Level 4 or Similar**Want a 1000+ watt sub**Also looking for Amp!

mgeagles26
10+ year member

WI
i am really looking for one loud sub for my truck.. would like a dc level4 or something similar.

also need an amp!

would a ported or sealed box be best for the backseat of a 4 door truck??

do underseat setups sound decent at all?

thanks

Id just build the box and set it on the back seat. Just conceal the amp under the seat somewhere with some quick disconnects on the box so you can remove the sub easily. You will still have the seat if need be.

Id just build the box and set it on the back seat. Just conceal the amp under the seat somewhere with some quick disconnects on the box so you can remove the sub easily. You will still have the seat if need be.
horrible idea. depending on the truck.. if the rear seat splits you can take out one portion leaving the rest so you still have a partial seat. or build a nice center console..

personally i removed the whole seat and did 2 15"s

Okay as for the whole under the seat thing, that was a whole different question. It's either I flip up one seat and put a 12 or a 15 on it or go with 2 10's under. I know I'm not fitting a 12 or 15 under the seats. I'm not that dumb. I am putting the amp under the front seat. Wires already ran. I

I am on my phone now, will reply to pms when I am home. And will post pictures of the seat I am talking about.

Okay as for the whole under the seat thing, that was a whole different question. It's either I flip up one seat and put a 12 or a 15 on it or go with 2 10's under. I know I'm not fitting a 12 or 15 under the seats. I'm not that dumb. I am putting the amp under the front seat. Wires already ran. I
I am on my phone now, will reply to pms when I am home. And will post pictures of the seat I am talking about.
sorry if you think i implied your dumb it was not my intention

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.