WTB Dash Mounted EQ

Participant count
  • Participant list

mr b
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking to buy a quality USED dash mounted EQ.

3 or 4 bands is fine. Would like to have subwoofer gain control, subwoofer x-over, front/rear fader, and at least 4 Volt output. Need front, rear, and subwoofer output.

Would prefer a nicer unit like

AUDIOCONTROL

ECLIPSE

ALPINE

KENWOOD

PIONEER

Etc.

I tried the new Clarion unit and the noise was way too much. I know EQ's can add a little noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your needs in an eq? How many bands...rca outs...etc...
Just updated original post. Need front, rear, and sub outputs, 3 or 4 band is fine.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

hifonics , american bass , or arc audio , which one you want ?
Would prefer a solid brand like Arc, put Alpine, AudioControl, Older Kenwood, or Older Pioneer would be fine.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Clarion makes a nice one and its pretty cheap too.
Tried it, but it added way too much noise. I will be selling it soon lol.

the clarion is a pos ,the autotek isn't bad for the money 9 volt preout too with sub control,same with the american bass eq ,now the arc is much nicer piece than both of those tho .so pick your poison ,can do the audio control

the clarion is a pos ,the autotek isn't bad for the money 9 volt preout too with sub control,same with the american bass eq ,now the arc is much nicer piece than both of those tho .so pick your poison ,can do the audio control
Listen to him ^, he know his eq's ... and can give you a good deal.

Listen to him ^, he know his eq's ... and can give you a good deal.
thanks ,i've ran the clarion pos ,lots of noise ,also the autotek was a bit nicer , now i have arc audio peq ,not even in the same class,mine doesnt have the sub control ,but what this thing will do with my highs is sweet.i'm planning on getting the xover that pairs with the peq soon .then i'll have the sub out controls i need .but the keq would be the ticket for you .

thanks ,i've ran the clarion pos ,lots of noise ,also the autotek was a bit nicer , now i have arc audio peq ,not even in the same class,mine doesnt have the sub control ,but what this thing will do with my highs is sweet.i'm planning on getting the xover that pairs with the peq soon .then i'll have the sub out controls i need .but the keq would be the ticket for you .
I wish I could afford the Arc units. I have an AudioControl Three2 in one car and it is perfect. I just don't have the money for another. Interestingly I saw the Autotek aka Maxxsonics unit last night. Unless someone has a used quality brand unit, I may just have to go with the Autotek or maybe a Cadence.

I just picked up an Arc Audio KEQ5 per suggestion from mylows10. I could still use one more so if someone has a solid used unit let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.