WTB: custom box for a single 12" IDmax

Participant count
  • Participant list
i am new to this site and this is my first post..i am looking for a custom box to go in my Lincoln town car..

where i live i don't have connections to anybody with good box making skills and i don't trust local shops so i thought id look on here for someone that knows what they're doing

iv'e got a single 12" idmax v3 and i want it ported to 28hz @ 1.8c net space, i want the length of the box to be close to the length of my trunk so around 40" long.

help is greatly appreciated thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
His boxes are the best around he's gotten crazy busy because of how good his work is! He built me 2 boxes and is building me a 3rd the quality for price is incomparable. I'd pay that shipping if no one was local to me. Pm him and he'll s nd you pics and videos of subs plying in his boxes. Super cool guy as well one of the nicest people I've met in a while

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

[quote name='Jeffdachef']@CSCStang ; can build you a box, he's in socal so shipping should not be that bad.[/QUOTE]

Btw HOW THE HECK do you tag someone like that??? Lol

nice haha good to know.. ive got his contact info so ill hit him up. im just really picky and skeptical so i wanna make sure he can build something ill like lol im sure i will tho. ive had bad experiences with pre fabs due to being lazy and not looking for a proper custom box haha

His boxes are the best around he's gotten crazy busy because of how good his work is! He built me 2 boxes and is building me a 3rd the quality for price is incomparable. I'd pay that shipping if no one was local to me. Pm him and he'll s nd you pics and videos of subs plying in his boxes. Super cool guy as well one of the nicest people I've met in a while 

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Btw HOW THE HECK do you tag someone like that??? Lol
@_name_ ; remove underscores _ and yes there's a space between that underscore and ;

nice haha good to know.. ive got his contact info so ill hit him up. im just really picky and skeptical so i wanna make sure he can build something ill like lol im sure i will tho. ive had bad experiences with pre fabs due to being lazy and not looking for a proper custom box haha
just let him know your output goals, what music you listen to, dimensions and he'll figure out a tuning for ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.