WTB: Comps & 4 Chan

Bumpin' Goalie
10+ year member

Magic 8 Ball
Well spring is sneaking up on us again. And you know what that means; rebuild. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Looking for:

Some component set(s) that will keep my ears happy. Not looking to get stupidly loud, mainly concerned with avoiding an overly harsh tweeter and something I can safely cross around 80hz.

As far as an amp, AQ 4x90, Crescendo 1000C4, anything along those lines would appeal to me.

Let me know item and price and we'll go from there. BNIB or LNIB is preferred.

As far as trades, I have a JL 300/2v2 and Focal Polyglass 165VB's that I may be talked out of.

Best wishes,

B'G.

No one has an AQ 4x90 they want to trade/sell?

Comps I'd enjoy: Pioneer PRS, possibly Hertz HSK, AQ 6.5's. Hell if the price is right, I'll consider almost anything!

Hit me up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.