WTB... Cingular phone

anything in particular? My girl has a cheap phone that is ATT/cingular, she just got a new phone. Ill find out model at lunch if interested.

not picky I just need to get her something. weather it is nice and fancy or plain. if it has a camera great! if not then she will survive.

LMK.

I have paypal and a few amps to trade. (500W Cadence amp [z8000])

that I can trade for the phone. I just need to get something.

I had this for a year when I was with Cellular One, then Cingular bought out Cellular One and my contracted ended. Looks like this, it just doesn't say "Cingular" on it. There are a couple knicks in it because I always had it my pocket with my keys and no cover. But it worked fine when I used it. I still use it now and then to get phone numbers from it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nokia-6102-cingular.jpg

-Bill-

i have a brand new Razr but its magenta. If its for you that sux lol but if its for your wife you can get away with it. has cam

I had this for a year when I was with Cellular One, then Cingular bought out Cellular One and my contracted ended. Looks like this, it just doesn't say "Cingular" on it. There are a couple knicks in it because I always had it my pocket with my keys and no cover. But it worked fine when I used it. I still use it now and then to get phone numbers from it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
nokia-6102-cingular.jpg

-Bill-
im pretty sure the one i have is this exact phone, but does say cingular. wasnt able to get pics at lunch, ill do it when i get off though if interested/

2000xlt i had that phone you have it got the best service out of any phone i had...cheap phone but nice one...great price if i had extra money i would buy it as a backup....op should buy this one

2000xlt i had that phone you have it got the best service out of any phone i had...cheap phone but nice one...great price if i had extra money i would buy it as a backup....op should buy this one
ya my girl has been using it for a few months now and it was time to upgrade her phone. We already have an extra between us, and i just got a samsung T509 in a trade, unlocked it for her and now she is using it instead. Personally ill stick with my Pearl. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rage00

10+ year member
Rage00
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views