WTB: Chevy 4.3 blazer dual alt bracket.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've been searching too....Singer is developing one for an alt in place of the ac and should be done soon, Ohio gen has one that does duals on the ac side(driver), and Iraggi has one that is duals where the stock one is (passenger side)

I might be able to make some if theres a good amount of interest. I did this a couple years ago for the Durango, only sold a handful but... I'll check out my Blazer tomorrow and see if it's something I want to dive into. If I do, it would utilize an AD244. Not 100% sure what the connectors and such loom like because I always have them converted to a "1-wire" setup. But yeah, I will check it out amd see if it is something I wanna do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.