SOLD WTB cheap system in portland

civilicious
10+ year member

Oregon
im gonna be moving from Hawaii to Portland and i just purchased a used Toyota Tacoma standard cab. im looking for a cheap system:

Deck (mp3 preferably)

4 Channel Amp

single sub with enclosure to fit that tiny space behind the seats.

im a poor college student so im looking for a system as CHEAP as possible. Well.....id want some quality within reason.

if your wanting a single sub why are you getting a 4 channel amp? Your not going to be able to run your subs and other speakers with the same amp most likely. And you should give a price range.

i want a 4 channel amp because i want to run the front channels to the alpine components i just bought and the rear for that cheap sub that im looking to buy. i guess i should have specified that the 4 channel amp should have separate crossovers for the f/r. im doing the same setup in my car right now off of a crossfire tek 50.4 amp and its been sufficient for my taste.

as for price range, the cheaper the better. no more than $400. if there are better offers, i will trade my Toshiba Portege 7020CT slimline laptop (weighs only 4.2 lbs). if interested pm me.

i wont be in portland till august 20th.

interested in a amp + american pro 500w rms sub + and a box for $175 + shipping? I noticed that you wanted to purchase locally but I was just wondering if you're interested. This thing doesn't get realy loud but has good SQ especially since it's in a sealed enclosure

Hey man, I got a system that should really help you out. I have a 1981 toyota truck with a standard cab that should have about the same deminsions that your toyota has. Hit me up ASAP with a personal message or just hit me up on AIM. I'll be happy to help you out man I know what its like to be limited on cash so hit me up ASAP. I'll talk to you soon-Sampson

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.