wtb cheap set up

I have a 4 channel amp. 111x2 for the speakers and 278x1 for a sub.

No, I haven't gotten your money order out yet. Meijer stopped doing their money orders at 11 and I wasn't able to get there before. Would you mind doing a Western Union so I you could pick it up tomorrow and then ship the amp out same day?

I have a 4 channel amp. 111x2 for the speakers and 278x1 for a sub.
No, I haven't gotten your money order out yet. Meijer stopped doing their money orders at 11 and I wasn't able to get there before. Would you mind doing a Western Union so I you could pick it up tomorrow and then ship the amp out same day?
im just lookin for a 2 channel

here is some more info, i want a sub so i can wire it to 2 ohms. any where from 150 rms to 400rms. so i need a amp that will do 200-400 at 2 ohms.im waiting for some money orders to come so i cant buy right away it might b fri or sat money can b out.

I have powerbass 2xl 10's I am selling I will do $90 shipped each they are dual 4 and might be selling my 880prs for $175 still on the fence about that one though..

FS/FT I have:

kenwood excelon kdc x790 (cd motor broken, only plays via rear aux port w/ ipods n other mp3 players)

panasonic cq rx 400u headunit

JL evolution vr 690 cxi 6x9 coaxils

Eclipse EA 4100 75x4 // 150x2 amp

I'm still interested in that battery if you'd be interested in a trade. I'm very motivated to get rid of the extra headunits

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.