wtb: Box For 2 10" subs

Miles0803

Banned
Sac city
i need a box for two 10" Treo Rsx's....can be ported or vented, right now i'm lookin for prices for someone to build one, i would love to go with bjfish11 cause he does great work but dont know what it would cost....doesn't need to be fancy just tuned to around 34 hz, so all you box builders let me know what you could do for me....

Consummate V's too much for you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif NP. Doing your own build can be fun and rewarding. Just make sure you have fun doing it, otherwise it's like a job.

tuning is easy, google port calculator and a page off carstereo.com will come up. it is great for figuring out port length, tuning, and even diameter relative to box size.

for 2 ports, cut the enclosure size in half and do it for 1. that's the best way to get the right length. for instance if you are using 2 ports and the volume is 4cu.ft. cut it in half and do it for 2 cu.ft. and then you'll have the values for each port.

also xmax is a t/s parameter, if you don't know what your sub's xmax is just say 15.

hey i'm tryin to save a box from google sketch up and upload it to photobucket but when i look where i saved it when tryin to upload its nowhere to be found any help?

You may have to convert the file type when you export it. Check Photobucket to see which file types are allowable and whether you're exporting as one of those types.

boxwithouttop.jpg

your right had to export it a certain way Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.