SOLD WTB Blown Subs.....

"i got 2 12" free air pioneer 4 ohm...the older model but in good condition...i have a box for them if ur interested also....they're rated 500 watts each...i was looking for 140 for everything...i got pics if needed"

thats word for word what i said on his other thread...so dont go and say s*** i tried to sell them to you as new....you can all go and look up the thread to see for your **** selves

"i got 2 12" free air pioneer 4 ohm...the older model but in good condition...i have a box for them if ur interested also....they're rated 500 watts each...i was looking for 140 for everything...i got pics if needed"
thats word for word what i said on his other thread...so dont go and say s*** i tried to sell them to you as new....you can all go and look up the thread to see for your **** selves
when you say that they are "in good condition" that means that they are not blown...but they are...so that's not cool.

-nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.