WTB: Blown Amps

2 American Bass cx1200D's.. one of them has blown mosfets in the power supply and output section of the amp, the other is in hard protect. 100 shipped for both.

PB200868.jpg

mtx 500d, it works but pulsates the sub when you trun the gain up. nothing burnt inside. $50 shipped. may be a simple fix. very underrated amps actually does about 750rms, fused at 75 amps.

I have a MTX TA7801 with some bad parts on the MOSFET

I can email you some detailed pics of it if you want in hi res.

PM me and let me know

I'll take any offer of reasonable value.

Thanks

JBerger

I have an AUTOTEK SS590.2, It turns on but no sound comes out. Pics of the amp and the inside. It also has 1 screw for speaker missing. Throw me a price +shipping.

IMG_5101.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5103.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.