wtb battery

Participant count
  • Participant list
want to buy a good battery to put in my trunk.. the max size has to be no more than 12" long and no more than 8" tall!!! budget all depends on what you have to offer. I need a battery that can have juice to hold voltage for a saz3k @ .5 ohms!!!
going to depend alot on how good your alt is but thats a ton of juice if you just need one batt.. i would go with a powermaster d3100 if you can find one... or one of the massive 110lb c n d's

well I have a dcpower 275 alt.. I have a 100lb c&d battery. I'm rearanging my trunk with a new more fitted box and need a smaller battery to fit in this specific spot in my car and the c&d battery is not trying to fit anywhere!! lol... I can also trade my battery for a battery.. it has custom made quad input for 1/0g wire..

UNI_1113.jpg

UNI_1111.jpg

go to youtube and tehre is a great video.. type in car audio 101- battery tutorial.. it gives yout he equations and you do the math and you can figure out EXACTLY the Ah in batts you will need and it should narrow down your search

go to youtube and tehre is a great video.. type in car audio 101- battery tutorial.. it gives yout he equations and you do the math and you can figure out EXACTLY the Ah in batts you will need and it should narrow down your search
thanks man.. just checked it out..****, so if I go by that then I need atleast 214 AH batteries.. ****.. then I would need 2 of the c&d batteries..lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.