WTB: Battery

Participant count
  • Participant list
in my sig, im hopefully gettin a BL and also running my hsk165s with an arc ks300.2 and BL with powerbass or massie audio 1500:1

i need a batt orbatts than can handle these bad boys.

my alt is too weak for my poor civic.

any suggestions.

Or get a duralast blue top marine battery from auto zone. The biggest one they have is only 97 and some change. 1000 cca with 115 AH wit 180 reserve. Its a deep cycle and starting battery. I used 1 to run a jl 1000/1 sitting in my garage for about 45 min at full tilt during a party and it metered at 12.8 volts prior to the abuse and it sat at 12.74 afterwards. and I mean I was pounding the 13 w7. Great battery look them up!!!

any interstate battery locations near you? if so you'll be able to find a refurb optima batt there for a good price
DO IT!
Or get a duralast blue top marine battery from auto zone. The biggest one they have is only 97 and some change. 1000 cca with 115 AH wit 180 reserve. Its a deep cycle and starting battery. I used 1 to run a jl 1000/1 sitting in my garage for about 45 min at full tilt during a party and it metered at 12.8 volts prior to the abuse and it sat at 12.74 afterwards. and I mean I was pounding the 13 w7. Great battery look them up!!!

thanks a lot fellas, i'll look into these.

and if any one has any good used batts, i'll i'd love to try and check it out and buy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.