WTB AQ3500D.1 or something =.

I really don't think you would be disappointed with an old one especially for what he is selling it for. I love mine gets loud and sounds good doing it.

ia401.jpg

725 to your door

Still very much interested, Just really want a new version more but dont want to spend $750..LOL..
If you dont want to or you cant afford to spend $750 for an very solid 12v 4k amp, then you are in the wrong hobby!! Good luck!!

If you dont want to or you cant afford to spend $750 for an very solid 12v 4k amp, then you are in the wrong hobby!! Good luck!!
I can afford it , been in the hobby for 7yrs, i know how expensive it is. . just looking for some decent power to use for a bit and didnt want to buy a NEW amp to use just for a few months and take a loss on it when i sell it. Your post was uncalled for, way to represent Team Cactus on the forums!

yea the new AQ amp is still a beast and is well worth the 750 price and thats not that much theres a guy on floridaspl selling an saz3500d for 650 so check in there but the new AQ is worth the price tag.

yea the new AQ amp is still a beast and is well worth the 750 price and thats not that much theres a guy on floridaspl selling an saz3500d for 650 so check in there but the new AQ is worth the price tag.
Yes they are worth the price tag. Very strong for a 4k amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.