WTB ap1500d or something like it

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
and before anyone comes in here saying i can buy an apsm1500 for 120 new. SAVE IT. i dont get paid until next friday and i only have 95 bucks available in paypal. i NEED an amp by next weekend

looking for something that does between 750-1000w rms at 2 ohms. NOTHING ELSEbudget is $95 shipped

need by next weekend
i was trying to help with apsm. lowest i found it was 117.75 with a promo... im still looking tho

is it really that hard to read? i have bigger plans in the works but i need a temporary, cheap amp for a small event i want to compete in next weekend.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

i was trying to help with apsm. lowest i found it was 117.75 with a promo... im still looking tho
thank you for the help but my budget is 95. thats all i have in paypal right now and i dont get paid until next friday which is why im trying to purchase something used

is it really that hard to read? i have bigger plans in the works but i need a temporary, cheap amp for a small event i want to compete in next weekend. 

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

thank you for the help but my budget is 95. thats all i have in paypal right now and i dont get paid until next friday which is why im trying to purchase something used
So i take as no luck on GCAC?

illl keep looking

So i take as no luck on GCAC?
nope not yet. really hoping someone comes through for a local trade but i dont think anyone has anything... if worst comes to worst ill just borrow an amp from someone for the event next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...