Item(s) for Sale:

Ipods,iphones,Zunes

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Working or needs new battery, or screen

Price:

Cheap as possible

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a iPhone 3g I may try and sell.. Everything works only owner.. Bought new from apple/AT&T store.

NEVER NEVER been dropped!!! Tho there is a small hair line crack on the back by the USB cable spot.. It's about 9mm long.

I think it came from car crash i was invocled it this past winter. Was in my pocket when we got t boned... OUCH!!

Used the phone to text this btw... Lol

iPhone 4 great condition AT&T only owner 16gb 2 cases charger and car charger and car gps vent mount pm me if interested

16gb 2nd Gen Itouch. All kinds of scratches on the back side. Screens not too bad. I think it needs a new battery because the battery will only last for like a day or two. $105 shipped.

I have a bunch of ipods that don't work. I'm not 100% sure but I believe the HDD's are working. They're all taken apart though. If you're interested let me know.

I have a bunch of ipods that don't work. I'm not 100% sure but I believe the HDD's are working. They're all taken apart though. If you're interested let me know.
Not really interested in taken apart ones

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

volsfan92

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
volsfan92
TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied