SOLD WTB Amplifier that does about 60-90rms x2 at 4ohms

Participant count
  • Participant list

80_Cutlass_mn
10+ year member

What needs to be here?
Anderson,Al
Just like the topic says. Im lookin for an amp for my components. It needs to do about 60-90 watts rms x2 channels with preferably a variable HP Filter. I am looking for something under 100 bux shipped. Also I would like to know the history of the amplifier. If I dont get a good offer I will be buying a Profile CA200 or CA400 off thezeb. Thanx for any input you have.

Ill sell you my Orion xtreme 275 for $125 shipped . Great amp . Its the Hcca style of the xtr line not hte new junk . Has built in card x-overs that work very well and can do 12 or 24 db oct . Lemme know

If at all possible I would like to try and keep the price just under 100 dollars shipped. Im limited on what I can get since this amp is gonna be a christmas present and all I have for it is 100 bux.

Thanx for the offer but ive already bought an amp that im just waiting to get parts to fix. Its an older Kenwood eXcelon KAC-X301T. It powers up but doesnt have any sound except snaps, crackles, pops, and sizzles. I just hope I can fix it. I only gave 15 bux for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.