WTB Amp

unrealantidote
10+ year member

Need a amp for 2 Memphis M1 10's. I plan on bridging them and they are SVC 4ohm...so it would need to be 2 ohm stable bridged and do somewhere around 500w RMS bridged at 2 ohm...If you have something that works good let me know. I DONT care what it looks like as long as it works good...it will be under the seat in my f150 so it will NEVER be seen.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yep, that will work too:emb:

I am not picky here...if it works and will push these M1's without going into shutdown I would be happy.......I wish I still had my RF P600.1 That thing would push them PERFECT.

I have a like new MTX TE601D $250.00 shipped Have original paperwork,package and the volume knob. I used it for like a week But needed more power

PM ME

going to pawn shop to see what they got...BBS.

That MTX sounds nice...but, its really too nice to put in a plow truck.

Why couldnt I find a JL amp like that when I had my W7?.....ohh well.

These are Memphis M1's. nothing too special. if someone has something that is scratched up and dented up but still works good let me know.

Unrealantidote@gmail.com

check out my post in the classifieds... I have a rockford fosgate power bd1000.1 does 1000@2 so you will have plenty of room to upgrade if you ever wanted to. It's small too so going under the seat will be no problem. I have it up for $100 OBO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.