WTB: Amp 3k+

theMessenjah44
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Central IL
Planning a system for one of my team members. Looks like she'll be running a single IA Warden, so 4k+ would be preferred, but a 3k that can handle .5 ohm is cool too.

I'm going to say money isn't an issue, but just for a number, preferrably under 800.

Also, I refuse to deal with Atomic, other than that, lemme know what you got!

cliff 4800.1lx??
sorry if I sound like a noob, but I don't know what that is

Just installed one of these in a guy's Trailblazer last week. However this amp is going in a saturn that needs to keep the back seat, so without actually taking measurements, it's probably too long to fit.

Got PM's from people, keeping everyone in mind here

Sound digital, high power and very very small, pm me if interested in the info and I can hook you up with a rep.
Thanks for the offer, but you'd have to beat dealer cost //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.