WTB: amp 1500W-3000W

i wasnt sure. im nurvous to use there stuff anyhow with all the BS im hearing.
I've ran this amp at .5 daily for about a month, reconed my subs and now I'm running it at .75 daily and haven't had any issues. The amp hasn't been in protect nor has it even gotten hot. VERY stable amp, that's why so many people jumped at the V2's only to find there was a bad batch but the V1's are great. Plus it's over 3k and only $50 over what you're asking.

To clear some mis-information up:

The RD 3250v1 was zenon (great amp). The 3250v2 is chinese made, and still on re-call. The new ones will supposedly not have problems once they get the repacements.

The Solid Audio F2500d is the same board as the American Bass XD3000. Only difference is the F2500d has horizontal fets (better for vibration reasons). It is stable to .5 ohms with enough juice. Does 2.8 kw @ 1 ohm easy. Great amp (I have one and love it). They were just really expensive when Solid Audio was in business, so they weren't all that popular.

To clear some mis-information up:
The RD 3250v1 was zenon (great amp). The 3250v2 is chinese made, and still on re-call. The new ones will supposedly not have problems once they get the repacements.

The Solid Audio F2500d is the same board as the American Bass XD3000. Only difference is the F2500d has horizontal fets (better for vibration reasons). It is stable to .5 ohms with enough juice. Does 2.8 kw @ 1 ohm easy. Great amp (I have one and love it). They were just really expensive when Solid Audio was in business, so they weren't all that popular.
im liking this amp more and more.

There are not much site that would explain in such details. I really like the way you detailed the product.http://www.topcaraudio.com

Car Audio
I know kinda like the site that detailed your moms body with pictures of black **** in her ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.