SOLD WTB amp @1 ohm to run 2-2.5k RMS

I'm buying a dual 2 ohm Re xxx 15. I'm looking to run around 2000 rms to it. I am in need of a cheap amp. I spend most of the money on the sub and Rebuild the box for my sub as well as a front and rear stage to compensate. I also need a 4 ch amp but looking to buy a monoblock amp stable at 1 ohm to run true clean power anywhere from 2 to 3K rms. I know these subs are known to take 8K+ but I am using this as a daily driver and I want this for long term so... I was considering using a Z1 as many of you may know from my last thread but, I don't know if I want to run that much power into the sub everyday. Even at 4 ohms it is been bench tested in real world testing to run just under 2 thousand watts from a site I happen to just find. The amp will run that sub and run it well and then I could use the amp when I felt like going and competing I could just wire the box down to 1 ohm but even then I just want to be able to run it like a regular set up. Plus I don't want to have to run more wire thru the truck than is already there.( 2 strands of 1/0 awg from front to back and 4 sets of 12 awg wire for my Voice stages as well as 2 sets of 12 awg for the sub as well as 2 sets of RCA's and the remote wires. So if you have an amp sitting around your wanting to get rid of that is capable of true clean power around 2 to 3 K rms under 400 shipped please let me know.!!! sry if you have messaged me before and I said no thanks I was going to go with that other amp when I was going to run an Atomic APX 12 but I have decided against it and went with something a little more musical. so any help is much appreciated:veryhapp:

I got a BNIB LA Storm 2000 watt amp. Birthsheet says 2150RMS at 1ohm. $325 plus shipping. Original box, still wrapped in original wrapping, birthsheet and manual.

i have a blown 3000d, i was quoted 200-250 to fix it from db-r.com

link in sig, very cheap price. cosmetically 8.5/10

you can have a very powerful amp for less then youll find on here, after its repaired

nahh i'm good. 850 for a lot of hassle and about another 60 for shipping.... i'll just stick to the Z1 in about a week or two... *( note I'm only looking for an amp that i can get for a good price. I have a Z1 that I can buy for about 350 shipped and have it repaired for under 150. so for maybe 500 to 650 i can get a new z1 amp.... just looking for something to see whats out there. I was only having to wait for the check to hit my door thats all. so.... thanks but i'm good for the 600 dollar amp that will cost me another possibly 250 to fix plus another >? how much for shipping there and back. thanks for the post though!!!

its 325$ shipped to you for my 3000d, and db-r will fix it for 200-250$ and have it shipped back to you.

so at the most 575$ for a 3000d, with all brand new internals. id jump on it, but i dont have the cash to get it fixed, thats why im letting it go

...? but its a .... sony .... AHHHH LOL that was to say the least amusing lol. Thanks needed the morning laugh. Nah I am going to keep looking I prefer to stay with something I can say I have heard of. I just want an amp that worst come to worst I can send it to the company and have them fix it. I just am uncomfortable with a company I have never heard of and have very little knowledge of.
Solid Audio was one of the best companies out there. Yes they are out of business, but there was alot to the story. They made very good amps, and compared and competed with the BEST out there. And they kept their profit margins LOW to EVEN starting out to make a name for themselves, They were a very UP and COMING company and starting to make a great name for themselves in car audio world as well as competitors starting to use them (i did). The end result was the manufacturing plant overseas was taken or claimed or whatever you want to call it by their government, with alot of orders pending (everything was shipped to CA.) Solid Audio went under because product was already paid for by them and not recieved. The head guy did retain design rights, etc. with the hope of making another go at it one day. Their high end line was CUTTING EDGE. And if you think the Solid Audio was good, get ahold of one of the cutting edge amps or speakers. Anyway hope some of this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.