SOLD WTB amp @1 ohm to run 2-2.5k RMS

I'm buying a dual 2 ohm Re xxx 15. I'm looking to run around 2000 rms to it. I am in need of a cheap amp. I spend most of the money on the sub and Rebuild the box for my sub as well as a front and rear stage to compensate. I also need a 4 ch amp but looking to buy a monoblock amp stable at 1 ohm to run true clean power anywhere from 2 to 3K rms. I know these subs are known to take 8K+ but I am using this as a daily driver and I want this for long term so... I was considering using a Z1 as many of you may know from my last thread but, I don't know if I want to run that much power into the sub everyday. Even at 4 ohms it is been bench tested in real world testing to run just under 2 thousand watts from a site I happen to just find. The amp will run that sub and run it well and then I could use the amp when I felt like going and competing I could just wire the box down to 1 ohm but even then I just want to be able to run it like a regular set up. Plus I don't want to have to run more wire thru the truck than is already there.( 2 strands of 1/0 awg from front to back and 4 sets of 12 awg wire for my Voice stages as well as 2 sets of 12 awg for the sub as well as 2 sets of RCA's and the remote wires. So if you have an amp sitting around your wanting to get rid of that is capable of true clean power around 2 to 3 K rms under 400 shipped please let me know.!!! sry if you have messaged me before and I said no thanks I was going to go with that other amp when I was going to run an Atomic APX 12 but I have decided against it and went with something a little more musical. so any help is much appreciated:veryhapp:

i'd like to see an amp that does a true 3000rms for $200 or less.....thats not fawked up....that would be like the buy of a lifetime....but i'm sure it happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

pick up a audiopipe 1500d...they go for like $175 shipped new online.

will do 1500 @ 1ohm...some people even drop them lower

the best deal on a new amp that I can think of

ok. I'm looking for an amp that does 1000 to 2000 rated even if its not true. for 200. The amp is going to simply be a stand in for the next few weeks till I get the actual amp that I will be running. Only waiting for the next few weeks to build up the funds again to purchase the amp thats all.

ok. I'm looking for an amp that does 1000 to 2000 rated even if its not true. for 200. The amp is going to simply be a stand in for the next few weeks till I get the actual amp that I will be running. Only waiting for the next few weeks to build up the funds again to purchase the amp thats all.
Just buy once...save for a few weeks and dont waste your money now.

why would you want "an amp that does 1000 to 2000 rated even if its not true"^^ seems like a waste of money

lol well the ppl around where I live will buy just about anything when it comes to car audio. I could sell the amp for what I paid for it if not more. Its been hard not having any sub in my truck since I sold my other system a few weeks ago. I've been playing with a JL 250/1 amp for some time. Hooked it up with a Planet audio 12 in a makeshift box. It was ok but now I have my sub and 250 watts are not enough. so... I can get rid of the amp quickly here and just put that money back into another set of front stages! thats all. it may seem a waist now but its simply because I need a little more power to satisfy my taste for the time being till I get the real amp!

got an xsite xad2k should do the trick, literally just picked up from MakeshiftAudio on here for $230 shipped ill turn it around for that... I already want more power lol clamped 2350w @ .5 ohm on 14.4v lemme know!

Hey,

Interested in:

Concept CC-D2400A

1 x 600W @ 4 ohms

1 x 1150W @ 2 ohms

1 x 2400W @ 1 ohm

$289 Shipped to you...if you search on here, there a ton of good things to be said about this amp...

I can take pics if you're interested...

ehhh.... I see people saying they've heard good things but everyone who had it says It burns up or doesn't put down near what i'm even considering. I have about 13- 14 hundred going to it now. i don't want anything less. they clamped the amp doing 1800 clipped. So say aroudn 1400 to 1500 rms at best with a half way clean sound.... still not enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.