SOLD WTB amp @1 ohm to run 2-2.5k RMS

I'm buying a dual 2 ohm Re xxx 15. I'm looking to run around 2000 rms to it. I am in need of a cheap amp. I spend most of the money on the sub and Rebuild the box for my sub as well as a front and rear stage to compensate. I also need a 4 ch amp but looking to buy a monoblock amp stable at 1 ohm to run true clean power anywhere from 2 to 3K rms. I know these subs are known to take 8K+ but I am using this as a daily driver and I want this for long term so... I was considering using a Z1 as many of you may know from my last thread but, I don't know if I want to run that much power into the sub everyday. Even at 4 ohms it is been bench tested in real world testing to run just under 2 thousand watts from a site I happen to just find. The amp will run that sub and run it well and then I could use the amp when I felt like going and competing I could just wire the box down to 1 ohm but even then I just want to be able to run it like a regular set up. Plus I don't want to have to run more wire thru the truck than is already there.( 2 strands of 1/0 awg from front to back and 4 sets of 12 awg wire for my Voice stages as well as 2 sets of 12 awg for the sub as well as 2 sets of RCA's and the remote wires. So if you have an amp sitting around your wanting to get rid of that is capable of true clean power around 2 to 3 K rms under 400 shipped please let me know.!!! sry if you have messaged me before and I said no thanks I was going to go with that other amp when I was going to run an Atomic APX 12 but I have decided against it and went with something a little more musical. so any help is much appreciated:veryhapp:

lol I know I know lol. I have plenty of power to supply that Z1 to get close to the # that ppl rate it at. but I dont want to blow that sub in a year or so... I sold a few sub boxes and had some $ together but Now I just need an amp. I am considering using an SSL Cr4000.1 I have used it before to run 2 Power Acoustik Fubar 15's and I also used it to destroy 2 L5 15's. A very extremely potent amp and very efficient amp I might add. I was running that amp as well as the SSL CR2000.4 ( 2000 watt 4 ch. ) as well and All off stock power supply. No extra battery and no MLA module. It had very little light dimming and It literally caused the L5 15's to seize and It moved the Power Acoustic Fubar's like nobody's business. Was a little hefty about 20 lbs or so, but only with 120 amps of fusing I knew it wouldn't be capable of the " 2300 rms @ 2 ohms" that it claims. I Need to get a clamp meter and try and see what kind of power I can get out of that amp because I can pick these amps up localy for 200 and I can find them on ebay for 189 shipped new and 10 dollars cheaper refurb so... Dunno may pick one up just to try out.

where did solid audio come from? or should I ask whats the history or some info on solid audio. Its a company I'm unfamiliar with. I have considered the sundown 3000 or the orion hcca 2500d

outside1.jpg

outside3.jpg

look familiar

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

...? but its a .... sony .... AHHHH LOL that was to say the least amusing lol. Thanks needed the morning laugh. Nah I am going to keep looking I prefer to stay with something I can say I have heard of. I just want an amp that worst come to worst I can send it to the company and have them fix it. I just am uncomfortable with a company I have never heard of and have very little knowledge of.

Nah no thanks. I try and stay away from Lightning audio. Never had very good things come from that company other than rebuilds!
ur making a big mistake. that lightning audio amp is a beast, made by Rockford Fosgate. The price on it is good too. Don't be a sillyman and only go by what you "heard"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.