wtb american bass hd 15 blown or d1

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a hd12 I'd let go for a good price it works but needs a recone soon anyway. Would just need a basket and recone kit to make it a 15 I was asking 250 but ill cut it to 225 since you would need to recone it for it to work in your application otherwise it's in working order

I have a hd12 I'd let go for a good price it works but needs a recone soon anyway. Would just need a basket and recone kit to make it a 15 I was asking 250 but ill cut it to 225 since you would need to recone it for it to work in your application otherwise it's in working order
Being that audio sells for 60 percent of retail value am bass hd 15 is 450 new. 60 percent of that is 270 dollars in working condition whixh yours would need a recone and basket that would set me back an easy 170 dollars for both so 225 plus 170 is 395 dollars for 50 more I can have a new sub from am bass. The most I would spend on a blown 12 is 120 dollars. Sorry to rip on you but thats not a deal for me.

Being that audio sells for 60 percent of retail value am bass hd 15 is 450 new. 60 percent of that is 270 dollars in working condition whixh yours would need a recone and basket that would set me back an easy 170 dollars for both so 225 plus 170 is 395 dollars for 50 more I can have a new sub from am bass. The most I would spend on a blown 12 is 120 dollars. Sorry to rip on you but thats not a deal for me.

Too bad you need D1. I have two D2's (one bnib) - $525 shipped for both and in excellent condition.
I know I saw that kinda makes me angry haha. Another d1 will turn up right now im buying one at atime till I get 4 so I can wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.