WTB: Alpine Type-E and/or Alpine M500 Mono amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
looking to buy 2 10" type-e's together.

looking for the amp asap right now as i can get the subs on ebay. thanks.

bedtime, ill be back afterschool tomorrow. PM me if possible. Night.

Let me know if you have them and the price and condition. Pics would be great as well.Really looking to get the amp ASAP!

Paypal ready.
I have a mrd-m500 mono block amp in almost new condiction.pm me and we can work it out.I can send it out in a matter of an hour.I live five houses from post office.lmk,asap

I can do $120 shipped.it is like new?that is the best I can do.lmk.I can ship it today.they are open till 8
pics? im looking to buy one by tomorrow night. you may have to ship first if you dont have enough refs.

pics? im looking to buy one by tomorrow night. you may have to ship first if you dont have enough refs.
I got refs,I just have not figured out how to put them on my screen.I can give you their names.I am a man of my word and would not waste your time or mine.pm me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.