WTB A good quality 12"

After searching and reading throughout many sites it seems that the IDQ12 D4 fits what I am after for more or less, from what I have read.

What I am looking for is a nice efficient 12" for my Suv. I prefer sealed for both sound quality and space saving.

Right now and for the past 25 years i've had Jl and kicker 10's both sealed and ported....always sounded great IMO..no problems there...But grown to like sealed.

The Jl w3's right now sound good as stated but its time to down size...Id like to have just (one) smaller box to move out of the way instead of this 100 lbs of a mess I have now.

I have chosen the search for an IDQ12 D4 because so many have praised the SQ/SQL for the price-point....

Equipment right now:

Deh-x8800BHS(running active)

SB SB17NRXC35-4 6.5

SB Acoustics SB29RDCN-C000-4(custom pods)

2 jl w3 v2 sealed (only getting 125 ish)

NVX Ja900.5

Doors sealed/deadened (sds)

I will pick up another amp if necessary....but hope that the 250ish watts that the JA has will do.

Open for suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm me, I have a tc sounds tc 2000 12 d4 for real cheap, real CHEAP.
Thank you for the message/offer...Meant to PM you back....I am not that Familiar with that sub(i'll research it)...But I have found some local stuff i'm going to look at today.I will keep yours in mind..

Thank you for the message/offer...Meant to PM you back....I am not that Familiar with that sub(i'll research it)...But I have found some local stuff i'm going to look at today.I will keep yours in mind..
Ok dude, let me know. You would be surprised at what I will sell it for.

What's your budget? I have a CDT 12 made fir small boxes, and an audiofrog GB12...
I noticed in your sig that you have a W12gti...is sealed or ported? I have read so many good things about that sub, most of them being ported though. Right now my box measures 25"x12.5"x12.5"...not too bad..but I'm searching for an even smaller footprint that will deliver. So looks like the JBL is out ...ugg found 2 local here for under $200. I digress.....Tell me about the GB12...does it like tiny boxes?

I need to update my sig...I sold the gti a while ago for my new build. I'm now using a stereo integrity sub. The AF sub is nice, very musical but it's not for spl. Don't get me wrong it gets pretty loud but not 1k ported sub loud. It only need a cube or so, so in a small enclosure like that it's great. The cdt is nice too, only need .75 for space.

Mint condition Dimond Audio d6 dual 4ohm.
0abe85e92df072b7d22303d8bec10dfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.