WTB 6.5 components

Participant count
  • Participant list
What I'm looking For:

PHD, Ground Zero, Rainbow etc.

Budget:

Depends on if I just do the doors of add some on the rear deck too.

Around $350-400

When:

No more than a week or two.

They'll be driven by a 100x4 @ 4ohms 4 channel amp ( don't know if I'll be doing active or passive)

What I'm looking For:
PHD, Ground Zero, Rainbow etc.

Budget:

Depends on if I just do the doors of add some on the rear deck too.

Around $350-400

When:

No more than a week or two.

They'll be driven by a 100x4 @ 4ohms 4 channel amp ( don't know if I'll be doing active or passive)
Zen, we have a set of components that would work well for you and they are within your price range.

The Uranium component set. GZUC 650SQ

Without knowing your location, I would first ask that you contact one of our retailers, If there is one close to you. If not, then we can work with you directly.

In our sub forum, I linked to a review of those components. It may be worth your time to read it.

Let me know if I can help you further

Regards

Brandon Lime

Ground Zero USA

Ground Zero Usa - Subwoofer, Amplifier, Subwoofer Amplifier

Facebook.com/GroundZeroUSA

Zen, we have a set of components that would work well for you and they are within your price range. The Uranium component set. GZUC 650SQ

Without knowing your location, I would first ask that you contact one of our retailers, If there is one close to you. If not, then we can work with you directly.

In our sub forum, I linked to a review of those components. It may be worth your time to read it.

Let me know if I can help you further

Regards

Brandon Lime

Ground Zero USA

Ground Zero Usa - Subwoofer, Amplifier, Subwoofer Amplifier

Facebook.com/GroundZeroUSA

The only store in my town sells Alpine and Kicker, period. BTW I looked for the review briefly but couldn't find it. I'll check them out tomorrow and look for the review. I don't want to wast anyone's time so I'll think hard on what I really want after I read up a little more on the components I'm thinking about buying. which is all I CAN do. Thank you for your quick response.

We're offering a special for a short time on CDT Audio speakers to help clear some space for future inventory, and the deal I want to share is HD-62 with FREE CL-6EX Rear Fill Speakers. This has been the best selling component system over and over, and you also get a very nice sounding pair of coaxials. The warranty is upgraded to the 5 year extended warranty for no extra charge, as well.

The only store in my town sells Alpine and Kicker, period. BTW I looked for the review briefly but couldn't find it. I'll check them out tomorrow and look for the review. I don't want to wast anyone's time so I'll think hard on what I really want after I read up a little more on the components I'm thinking about buying. which is all I CAN do. Thank you for your quick response.
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/member-reviews-product-comparisons/157804-ground-zero-uranium-components-going-review.html

There it is. Let me know if we can help further.

I have a BNIB set of Hybrid Audio Clarus Stage IV 6.5" comps, a tad over your budget , but well worth it if interested, I would do $425 + shipping..

I have a BNIB set of Hybrid Audio Clarus Stage IV 6.5" comps, a tad over your budget , but well worth it if interested, I would do $425 + shipping..
Thanks for the offer but I've already got a deal in the works with the PHD vendor set for Friday. Like any noob here, if I could I'd buy them all just to hear 'em sing.

Thanks for all the offers everyone. Made a deal for Friday so I'll close the thread then I suppose. Now to find a 4 channel...My head is spinning with all the options out there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.