WTB 5 channel

foreman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Looking for a class D 5 channel with active capabilities. Need x-over to hit at least 700 hz for the 4 channel section. Poss. are ppi 900.5, nvx 5 channel, or polk. Currently using an ARC XDi 805 which is great but i want higher crossover. Poss trade the arc too. LMK Whatcha got and how much!

Keep them coming. I should have listed space as a constraint. Need the class d for space. Probably no longer than 13-14"

That voce looks great but too long and im sure out of my range of what I want to spend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The sub channel is class D and size is rather big BUT price is negotiable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Hit me up

Today the only 5ch I have with the right crossover is dB Drive OKUR A3 1750.5. It's longer than 15" though. The price on our site is MAP, not the best price.

edit: Sorry, DB Drive's book and their web site don't match. The book shows a 4 kHz HPF on the front channels but the web site is showing 150 Hz.

They all look like great amps, but i have a space of about 8 wide and 20 long as possible usable. Not much fits there. I figured an all class D job is all that will work. Anything else?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.