WTB 4ch amp

how would these work with the hk598? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6030

EDIT: I've been looking at so much stuff just now and it's racking my brain lol. What I really want is a pair of 6.5" comps that handle 100-125W RMS and an amp that is just right for them. There's just so much out there and it's making me nuts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

In reality, you wont be able to tell the diffrence. Also, this amp is under rated some. So i would say its close to 100x4. I had it on 2 sets of polk 6x9,s and it was great. I also had it on a set of pg TI elite comps at 300x2 bridged, and it was very clean.

Let me know if your interested, and i can get you some pics.

In reality, you wont be able to tell the diffrence. Also, this amp is under rated some. So i would say its close to 100x4. I had it on 2 sets of polk 6x9,s and it was great. I also had it on a set of pg TI elite comps at 300x2 bridged, and it was very clean.Let me know if your interested, and i can get you some pics.
I'd love some pics. Thanks!

well, I got to get some , as it is still installed in my van. If you check my vid in my sig, you can see it under the EQL powereing the 4-polk 6x9's

Pm me your email and i can send some tommorrow, or if you want to post it here.

Marc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.