Wtb 4 channel doing at least 100 @ 4/8 ohms

Yes sir..Has great Xover on it too,and a hell of a small footprint. The 600.2 is no slouch either, not as good of a xover on it as the 900.4 though. I think this series has been pretty reliable for me thus far
PPI is good for the money but the 600.2 phantom flat out lost to my ct 125.2 in every way possible with direct swaps. The CT costed 99 new lol. Output and clarity in both speaker and subwoofer test the ct pulled ahead miles away definitely feels like the CT had a lot more clean power. The ppi also had a lot less midbass.

PPI is good for the money but the 600.2 phantom flat out lost to my ct 125.2 in every way possible with direct swaps. The CT costed 99 new lol. Output and clarity in both speaker and subwoofer test the ct pulled ahead miles away definitely feels like the CT had a lot more clean power. The ppi also had a lot less midbass.
I'm kinda leaning on this... rated at 12.8v as well. https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/amplifiers/m-75-4.html Anyone have thoughts on these? I loved my little white amp. Never seen these red ones before

Free shipping with warranty?
Due to the price of shipping now I have set up a $15 fee for one item shipped to the lower 48 states. Everything on the site comes with a warranty. Yes there is a Zapco official warranty and pm me about the shipping if that's all it takes to get it sold.

For extra bucks I recommend the Z or Z-LX models. Studio X is their entry level Class AB line and it dominates as the value leader.

Yeah, I'd love to have a Z-Series Zapco. It's my dream amp. But, it's a lot more extra bucks than the Studio X series. If I had the extra spendable cash, I would have a Z-150.6 LX. So, for the time being, I will have to settle with my KAR series Arc amp. But, OP, if you can handle the price, go for the Zapco Z series amp. I am sure you will not regret it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.