Wtb 4 channel doing at least 100 @ 4/8 ohms

Yeah, I'd love to have a Z-Series Zapco. It's my dream amp. But, it's a lot more extra bucks than the Studio X series. If I had the extra spendable cash, I would have a Z-150.6 LX. So, for the time being, I will have to settle with my KAR series Arc amp. But, OP, if you can handle the price, go for the Zapco Z series amp. I am sure you will not regret it.
The zapco Z is just a 6 channel Korean amp.

The zapco Z is just a 6 channel Korean amp.
Yeah, I know it is made in Korea and I guess that is a down side, but probably the only down side. I guess I am just sold on the quality of the components they put in the Z-LX models. But, it is a bit pricey...well, I guess that is another down side.

Yeah, I know it is made in Korea and I guess that is a down side, but probably the only down side. I guess I am just sold on the quality of the components they put in the Z-LX models. But, it is a bit pricey...well, I guess that is another down side.
I doubt it's that much different inside. Not having filters is nice if you think you can hear a difference in that or filters on full/off

Please read this report and note how Zapco Z-400.2-LX ranked.

https://issuu.com/diogoianaconi/docs/amplifier_shootout

z4002-1-rubyserv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.