WTB: 4 Channel amp

zodder

Hi all. Seems like a great place to find car audio stuff.

I'm looking for a 4 channel amp to run a pair of BA SC60s and a pair of BA SC65s (have a Bazooka BTA10100, so no need for sub amp). Not looking to spend a fortune, but want good clean sound. Thanks.

Joe (zodder)

I have a mint PPI P900.4 for $150,shipped. Does 145x4@4ohm. Does rated cleanly and will easily fit under a seat. I have a second one under mine now with plenty if room left

I have a mint PPI P900.4 for $150,shipped. Does 145x4@4ohm. Does rated cleanly and will easily fit under a seat. I have a second one under mine now with plenty if room left
That's a full range class d right? They sound amazing to me really crisp i have a power acoustik 2000.4 op it puts out some power very small like the ppi

That's a full range class d right? They sound amazing to me really crisp i have a power acoustik 2000.4 op it puts out some power very small like the ppi
Yeah, full range class D. I absolutely love them. Had a couple before and sold them and have two now. I am actually going to keep them both now. Running a set of RE Audio XXX6.5's active on the front and gonna run a second set passive on the rear and bridge two channels on either a single 12 or 2 Alpine Type R 8's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.