SOLD wtb 4 channel amp

Mr. Loki
5,000+ posts

Banned
Missouri
Im looking for a good quality 4 channel amp...

I need 75rms at 4ohms per channel....open to pretty much everything that will give me the power....no bs like legacy and pyramid crap...I have no time for that sh*t....so list what you have with a price...

hifonics zx6400...used for about 2 weeks.

http://www.maxxsonics.com/hifonics/amps_zeus.html

85x4 at 4 ohms

170x4 at 2 ohms

350x2 at 4 ohms

PM/Email me if interested...looking for under 200 for it. excellent amp...but it needs to go because i just finally ordered a sub (12" HC) and need a mono amp that can be run at 1 ohm.

PS: it is the newest version that just came out in stores..and some dont even have it yet. its the 20th anniversary edition. you can see it on taht website. it looks very nice.

bumpin my freakin pm aint letting me do anything can you pm me please...gaunt im looking for something more cheaper than that..nice amp though....

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan bumpin my freakin pm aint letting me do anything can you pm me please...gaunt im looking for something more cheaper than that..nice amp though....

PM sent...if you dont get it...let me know on this thread and we can just talk on here.

jj shipping to me is very possible the cheapest shipping....I have proof also...it cost dude from pa 11$ to ship me a 14lb 8oz package containing a dvd player and a in dash screen......I only wanna spend like 150$ on somthing, but if its just that awsome then I would get it....you know since im a jl fan somthing like a 300/4 I would probably get..

i was the one that sent the indash and dvd to him...it cost me $11 and that was priority mail...so like he said it doesnt cost anymore than shipping to anyone else!!

Yeah,

I've sent a cd deck to Jeremy from NY to Germany using the USPS.

Cost me less than $10 to send it priority mail.

Remeber hes in a US base , so its like shipping to anywhere in the states really. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for that also there spyd...now I think its coming more to light...shipping is cheaper to me then it is ups to the state next to yours Im pretty sure of that....The Military gets my mail in NY and brings in here...thats why you have to use USPS....and these people also know or at least should know im a good buyer and I keep in contact...willing to work on things also....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.