Wtb 2k rms+ amp

Looking for a 2k amp or bigger at 1 ohm. I'll also do trades for it. I have a Rockford t1000.1bdcp and a sundown zv3 12" sub to trade. Pm me with offers
I have a dragon sound dsa3500 that does 3500 @ .5 ohm. somewhere around 2800 @ 1 ohm

Looking for a 2k amp or bigger at 1 ohm. I'll also do trades for it. I have a Rockford t1000.1bdcp and a sundown zv3 12" sub to trade. Pm me with offers
We can give you $300 for the sub and $300 for the amp in trade in value if you are interested. As for 2k amps we have the ampere 2000 or the incriminator 20.1. Incriminator is having there black and blue sale so now is a great time to get some of their gear if you were ever interested.

will you take partial trade for it?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

We can give you $300 for the sub and $300 for the amp in trade in value if you are interested. As for 2k amps we have the ampere 2000 or the incriminator 20.1. Incriminator is having there black and blue sale so now is a great time to get some of their gear if you were ever interested.
What is your website or where can i see the amps you have in stock?

I have a dragon sound dsa3500 that does 3500 @ .5 ohm. somewhere around 2800 @ 1 ohm
Not even close.... 1000-1500 @ best. Wouldn't even try to run @.5ohm they grabbed that number cause of the amps name...

220 new on eBay or I'll trade for that sundown 12
I bet you would... But then again you would not be trading a 2k amp that he is asking for....

PPi Sedona 2000.1. asking $250 shipped. have matching 4 channel, both for $325 shipped. both have only a couple hours of play for testing.
The PPI is a decent amp for asking price....

Not even close.... 1000-1500 @ best. Wouldn't even try to run @.5ohm they grabbed that number cause of the amps name...

I bet you would... But then again you would not be trading a 2k amp that he is asking for....

The PPI is a decent amp for asking price....
you must be mistaken .. ran half ohm for over 6 months now over a South Carolina summer and it hasn't even overheated once. plus it clamped at 2900 clean with a dd1. that's a phenomenal amp for the price. but suit yourself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.