WTB: 2000w AMP TO RUN 4 PIONEER PREMIER PRO SUBS @1 Ohm

pokey1kenobi

Md
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

they are TS-W2501D2 800W RMS in a sealed 4-10 box. let me know what you have I'm ready to buy, but cost is partially a factor

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You may certainly be right but I'll add that along my route to power since having these Subs I read that underpowering them to a small degree below their 800 nominal was suggested. I couldn't tell you where it came from it wasn't the manual I don't think but it wasn't just an opinion on a thread. perhaps it's their recommended small sealed enclosure and design that suspends are between the spider the Cone.
yeah maybe, they are different fs but either go with more power or a better amp.. if u going cheap like ap or alphard (skar) then at least u get good power (between those i'd get the alphard because as i said it does more power and u can always set gain low) but if u gonna stick 1500-2k (actual tested power) then get good quality.. you can find some wolfram 1500's for $250 or less (i know a guy here that has one forsale) tested 1600rms..

Honestly the two 12in type e Alpine on an Infiniti 605 A along with only two of the six full range speakers in the ceiling presently sound really good and has since I put the system in last year. This is a big *** bus that's insulated and acoustically defys logic. if I had money to throw at this thing, holy ****, so much potential. **** trying to stuff so much into a little car you guys should all get a bus. their scrap after 10 years so they're giving them away for a couple Grand. How many alternators you think 8.2 L diesel can spin? how many subs could you put in 200 Sq ft?

Honestly the two 12in type e Alpine on an Infiniti 605 A along with only two of the six full range speakers in the ceiling presently sound really good and has since I put the system in last year. This is a big *** bus that's insulated and acoustically defys logic. if I had money to throw at this thing, holy ****, so much potential. **** trying to stuff so much into a little car you guys should all get a bus. their scrap after 10 years so they're giving them away for a couple Grand. How many alternators you think 8.2 L diesel can spin? how many subs could you put in 200 Sq ft?
lol keep in mind on the ap amps u get power but the take a ton of it especially the apmi 47-55% efficient the apcle are better the 1800 just tested at 72% at 1 ohm pretty good..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.