wtb 2 8 inch subs or 1 monster 8

Single zvx-8 with birch t-line (box is included) , $200 shipped in the lower 48. Rated 900w rms, but handles alot more than that. . It'll do 143's-high on 600-700w rms, and high 145's all day on 900-1k watts. Drops down to mid 20's like a boss and sounds pretty **** good . It's not my daily, so there's not much play time on it. OG box and paperwork included

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

Single zvx-8 with birch t-line (box is included) , $200 shipped in the lower 48. Rated 900w rms, but handles alot more than that. . It'll do 143's-high on 600-700w rms, and high 145's all day on 900-1k watts. Drops down to mid 20's like a boss and sounds pretty **** good . It's not my daily, so there's not much play time on it. OG box and paperwork included

Have any feedback ?

Sonic has xd8's for $129/pr. Rated at 300w each, but I gave mine twice that. Could get 4 for cheaper than you could get a pair of SA8 or comparable.

Actually they end up about the same. The xd8's handle less power but are alot more efficient. Put them in 1.5-1.6@32hz(net) with around 16-17sqin of port and they'll do their thing. The vfl isn't near as musical, but not as peaky as other subs. The Xd8's will outperform them until the added power handling, smaller box, and more xmax of the vfl come into play. Can't go wrong either way. No, they aren't as beefy as the SA8, but you could buy 2 xd8's for the cost of one Sa8. Just because a sub isn't rated for less power doesn't mean it's not going to be as loud. All that stiffness needed for high power handling also requires alot more power to move.

Actually they end up about the same. The xd8's handle less power but are alot more efficient. Put them in 1.5-1.6@32hz(net) with around 16-17sqin of port and they'll do their thing. The vfl isn't near as musical, but not as peaky as other subs. The Xd8's will outperform them until the added power handling, smaller box, and more xmax of the vfl come into play. Can't go wrong either way. No, they aren't as beefy as the SA8, but you could buy 2 xd8's for the cost of one Sa8. Just because a sub isn't rated for less power doesn't mean it's not going to be as loud. All that stiffness needed for high power handling also requires alot more power to move.
Thanks man. I may go that eoute then. I have a memphis pr 1000.1 so do you think the xds can take that ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.