WTB: 12 or 15 inch subwoofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

akuojo
10+ year member

I'm brand new to caraudio(dot)com but I'm good business. I live in the Virgin Islands so you should understand there should be a slightly increase price for shipping to me but since we're claimed by the US shipping is not as high as many may think, you can check online before you price.

Anyways, I want to buy a good used subwoofer for my car. I only want the subwoofer and I will build my own box because I already have the material home. It must have dual voice coil and if it's dual 2 ohm I will wire it down to 1 ohm and it should be able to handle 700 - 1000 rms. 4 ohm will be wired down to 2 ohm and it should be able to handle 500 to 700 rms.

You can offer but I will decide which one I'm going with one week from today because I want to see what all I can get unless I get an offer I can't refuse and I can only pay using paypal and you must be a trusted person. Thank you and God bless.

Update: It's 1/19/2013 and I just came from my local audio store I purchase a subwoofer so I no longer need to buy one thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i sell the new american bass xfl subs for 190 and 215 shipped for the 12 and 15 in the continental us ,but i will ship to you if you pay the extra for shipping

I have an AQ HDC3 18D2 I know it's bigger than what you asked for. But if you decide you want to live life on the edge a little and go big, I'll let it got for $200 + shipping firm.

it's a used basket and motor (only minor cosmetic blemishes, nothing unsightly) and a mint condition recone. It's seen power once for 5-10 minutes to test it to see if it worked, and i haven't used it since. spiders are tight as a drum. I'll let her go for 200+shipping firm.

I have an AQ HDC3 18D2 I know it's bigger than what you asked for. But if you decide you want to live life on the edge a little and go big, I'll let it got for $200 + shipping firm.

it's a used basket and motor (only minor cosmetic blemishes, nothing unsightly) and a mint condition recone. It's seen power once for 5-10 minutes to test it to see if it worked, and i haven't used it since. spiders are tight as a drum.

Sorry for wasting your time for everyone who commented or offered above but I'm not interested in your offers. I don't need a 18 inch subwoofer and I'm not contacting anyone, if you want to sell me something offer.

Sorry for wasting your time for everyone who commented or offered above but I'm not interested in your offers. I don't need a 18 inch subwoofer and I'm not contacting anyone, if you want to sell me something offer.

Dude, your attitude ***** balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...