WTB: 12 in. sub

i got a 12" 05 L5 wich is 600rms, but you have to mount it with the magnent outside the box because of shipping problems, one of the corners is bent and wont mount correctly. I can get some pics most likely if interested.

MB Quart PWD-304...kind of a rare sub...it's the woven cone Premium sub from 4 years ago maybe. Dual 4 ohm, rated at 650w continuous IIRC. Used but near perfect condition.

Looking for anything in particular, brand wise?
Looking for something along the lines of Diamond Audio, Alpine......any other offers are welcome. I was running a diamond audio d3 for a few months, but now I want to get something a little better, like maybe the Diamond Audio D6.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Negative 1aespinoza . The spider landing is to big on the newer 12 spokes like you posted . I need the old school 12 spoke. Nobody here has...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.

About this thread

DAffiliated

10+ year member
40ANVGT
DAffiliated
AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date