WTB: 1 decent 10" subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

bass maniak
10+ year member

Team Poundin Sound
Its been forever since I have been on the forum but I am looking for a decent subwoofer to run in my 1990 eclipse so decided I would see whats going on.

My box is already made in there but only running a low quality kenwood in it because I had it here kicking around.

It has to be dual 4 ohm coils or single 2 ohm. The amp I have is good for 600rms at 2 ohms.

I will accept some dual 2 ohms as well, as my amp is 2 channel & could do 300x2 @ 2 ohms.

I am looking for somthing sound quality but also somthing that will give a good kick out of a single 10 setup.

It also has to be in GREAT cosmetic shape because this is my show / race car its going in & will be doing alot of local shows with it this year.

Please include all pics, info & prices shipped. T0G 0X0 is postal code & remember I am in Alberta, Canada.

I have been out of the underground online game for a while but open to all options.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please post specs/info & pics?

I would also appreciate any one who is replying to do the same, just helps make it easy & its also more exposure for your items for sale to others if im not intrested.

Thanks

I am looking for a subwoofer that will perform well but also wouldnt mind one that is apealing to the eye seeing as it is going into my show car.

That sub looks alright but not really the right color scheme or look I am looking for to go in this car.

Open to all other suddgestions!

I am looking for a subwoofer that will perform well but also wouldnt mind one that is apealing to the eye seeing as it is going into my show car.
That sub looks alright but not really the right color scheme or look I am looking for to go in this car.

Open to all other suddgestions!

alpine type R 10"? dual 4ohm...

inverted and ull have an appealing sub.

looking to get $75 plus shipping

i2vb6p.jpg

28k79k6.jpg

I would consider that alpine type r if it was the newest model.

Things I would really want would be,

Alpine Type X

Tc sounds OEM 10

Eclipse sw8000

Image Dynamics Imax

SSA 10"

SD 10"

FI Q 10"

Would also consider other things, just shoot what you have out there & I will let you know if I want it.

As of right now tho, BACK TO THE TOP!

Last edited by a moderator:
SA-10, its a D2 though.

Less then 50 hours of use. Gets pretty loud with only 200w or so, which is all Im running at the moment.

$160 shipped

I am currently trying to purchase a OEM 10 but will find out tommorow morning if it works out or not.

If it doesnt & you are sure about selling it to me for 160 shipped to Faust, Alberta T0G 0X0 in canada via USPS. I will buy one off you for sure.

I will keep it touch, let me know if you are sure on shipping costs etc.

Shoot, sorry. Missed the Canada part. There is a $35 difference between US shipping and Canada for it. If you can do $190, then Ill probably do it.

Yea, shipping really BLOWS on items from the us to me...especially subwoofer LOL.

I will keep it in mind but 190 shipped is getting up there for that woofer.

I am really just hoping this OEM deal goes through, but shipping on that alone is gonna 90....UHHH

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.