WOW! an infomercial product that actually worked!

bumpincrv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Illiniois
For a whild now i have been seeing the Turtle wax ice car wax, Its a clear liguid and its amazing you just spray it on and wipe it in with a microfiber cloth and it shines like crazy. I love it waiting to see how long it lasts though, not sure but its not that expensive so whatever. anybody else try it or anything else for that matter?

Isn't bad stuff and also heard you could use it anywhere? I may be thinking of something else though. My friend had it and did his bike with it and it came out nice.

Me, I like Meguairs produts. I just bought a buffer and man, what a difference from hand buffing it. Looks like I professionally detailed my car and paid a lot to have it done, lol!

I will admit, I have to hand buff certain parts still. Cut time in half though.

Isn't bad stuff and also heard you could use it anywhere? I may be thinking of something else though. My friend had it and did his bike with it and it came out nice.
Me, I like Meguairs produts. I just bought a buffer and man, what a difference from hand buffing it. Looks like I professionally detailed my car and paid a lot to have it done, lol!

I will admit, I have to hand buff certain parts still. Cut time in half though.
Yup Meguiars I use the Gold Class Paste Was once a month or so and then the Quick Wax every 3-4 days after a wash.

Dont know if it's any better or worse than any other but I've used it since 2000 so I just stuck with the brand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.