Would this be ricing?.

Originally posted by Jmac That's only top speed ... I don't see it setting many track records ...

The Carrera GT will own when it comes out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I think it was doing high 11's in the 1/4 and was pulling about .97g's

Originally posted by Raven2201 Ok...here is what I wanna do to my ride. First off it is a 1991 CRX. I am looking at 17" rims with low pro's, LumiGlo Gauges (already installed-very nice), header, cold air intake, Performance exhaust (kind that actually adds a few HP and doesn't sound like ****) and maybe some neon. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. Try not to dis my car.....you all have your own opinions on what cars are king but I like it and thats all I care about. So try to be nice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
drop the neon, save your money for some actual power and race someone who thinks you're slow. go for intake, intake manifold, throttle body, complete exhaust upgrade(headers, downpipe, catback system), some nice tires, short shifter, if you have the money for gas- fuel injectors and fuel rail. if you wanna save some money and be able to give some fast cars a run for their money turbo the som*****. there are loads of things to do to a crx without making it rice...just keep those things under the hood and you will be ok. them things will get pretty quick too cuz they are so **** light.

Originally posted by tommyk90 http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/comparisontests/2002/september/supercars/0209_sc_challenge_15th.xml

My dream truck. Imagine pulling up to a Lingenfelter twin-turbo vette and spanking it with a sonoma. Holy s h i t.
lol i was just looking at that today...2 bad the lignfelter was in first and that was dead last //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif it's still badass...what was the 0-60 like 2.5 or something? lol

Originally posted by rco8786 drop the neon, save your money for some actual power and race someone who thinks you're slow. go for intake, intake manifold, throttle body, complete exhaust upgrade(headers, downpipe, catback system), some nice tires, short shifter, if you have the money for gas- fuel injectors and fuel rail. if you wanna save some money and be able to give some fast cars a run for their money turbo the som*****. there are loads of things to do to a crx without making it rice...just keep those things under the hood and you will be ok. them things will get pretty quick too cuz they are so **** light.
Thanks for the advice. I am thinking about doing a engine swap but that is gonna be a little while. I would love to throw a turbo in but they cost too **** much. Maybe sometime I can afford it. I was thinking about not getting neon as well. I will just bottom out and break it anyway.

Originally posted by Raven2201 Thanks for the advice. I am thinking about doing a engine swap but that is gonna be a little while. I would love to throw a turbo in but they cost too **** much. Maybe sometime I can afford it. I was thinking about not getting neon as well. I will just bottom out and break it anyway.
$$$$$$$$$$$

i wish i had it...

Originally posted by Bumpin03 $$$$$$$$$$$

i wish i had it...
Me too!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif :greedy:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DaveVT

10+ year member
Like A Boss
DaveVT
VT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date